The heart of a warrior

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

umm..... imma put stuff here later

Welcome! The sites new and all. I'm working on it, but the process is very slow :-(. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Poppystar, leader of Shadowclan, had his clan mysteriously disapear while he was recieving his nine lives and name, Perhaps a sign from Starclan? All is calm in Thunderclan, but Windclan and Riverclan don't have any leaders!

Cats will dissapear, the moon will be swallowed, and a change of heart is to come.

2 posters

Bored...(Open)

Hawkstar
    Hawkstar

Bored...(Open) Empty Bored...(Open)

Post by Hawkstar Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 pm

The new leader of ThunderClan Hawkstar who was once Hawkface lay on his moss pile in his den. He got up and got a nice mouse and came back and ate it. Being a leader sounded fun but there wasn't much you could do. He then padded out looking for his deputy until he realized he hadn't appointed one, he would need to appoint one before Moonhigh.
    MoonEcho
    Admin

Bored...(Open) Empty Re: Bored...(Open)

Post by MoonEcho Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

"Hawkstar!" Poppystar called, racing into the Thunderclan camp. "I am sorry to bother you in your own camp, but I need your help. When I went to recieve my nine lives I came back the next day, and everyone was gone. There was blood all over the camp. When I woke up at the Moonpool, our medicine cat wasn't even there. You wouldn't happen to know where they are? I try to track them, but I keep loosing there scent."
    Hawkstar
    Hawkstar

Post by Hawkstar Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

When he heard her come running he jumped up. His black and white fur lying flat on his shoulders. "No Poppystar, I have no idea." he meowed to the other leader. Could there have been more rogues? "I will go prepare my clan if there is any attacks.
    MoonEcho
    Admin

Post by MoonEcho Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 pm

ooc: Poppystar is a he, not a she.

Bic: Poppystar had guess what he meant. "No, no rogues, foxes, or badgers. I don't know what happened. The only sent is our own, and their blood. I can't imagine what happened. It was only one night..." he mumbled worridly. What if it was his fault? What if deciding to go to the Moonpool that night sent something wrong with his clan and sent them wandering? He couldn't live with himself if it was his fault. He sighed, and plopped down depressed. "It's not my fault," he murmed to himself barely even audible.
    Hawkstar
    Hawkstar

Post by Hawkstar Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 pm

"I don't know what could have happened. Was there any fur? Maybe it is a sign from StarClan." he meowed to the ShadowCan leader. Was ShadowClan destined to get destroyed? Were the Clan destined to live without them?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:29 am